HistoryChild Evangelism Fellowship of Eastern PA, Inc.
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Eastern PA, Inc. is an interdenominational group of God’s people bonded together in desire, determination, and divine commission to pray for and to reach children with the good news of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In 1936, J. Irvin Overholtzer responded to God’s call to win boys and girls to Christ, thus establishing the ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship. Mr. Overholtzer made the first contacts in Eastern Pennsylvania in 1937, and CEF was officially organized in Eastern Pennsylvania in 1938.
We thank the Lord for the 75-plus years of ministry CEF of Eastern PA, Inc. has had to generations of boys and girls in our county through Good News Clubs, 5-Day Clubs, and camps.