When & Where
T-Town 5-Day Club
CEF Office, 11 Wyoming Ave, Tunkhannock, PA
Meshoppen Mini Camp
Meshoppen Ball Field, Across from Meshoppen Post Office
Tunkhannock 5-Day Club
230 Lane Hill Road, Tunkhannock, PA
Enjoy your Independence Day Celebrations!
Good News Day Camp*
Noxen Bible Baptist Church
Barbours Mini Camp
Plunkett Creek Township Pavilion, 179 Dunwoody Road, Williamsport
Dushore 5-Day Club
Redeemer Church of Dushore, Germans St, Dushore
Good News Day Camp*
Mehoopany Baptist Church
July 31-August 4
Noxen 5-Day Club
206 Elk Lane, Noxen
Laceyville 5-Day Club
Braintrim Baptist Church, 283 Church St., Laceyville
What Will It Cost?
All camps and clubs are FREE for all children
What Should I Expect?
- Bible lessons
- Missions time
*Note: All-day camps in Noxen and Mehoopany are a different program than other clubs and mini-camps, so feel free to sign up for more than one week!
Who Can Come?
All camps and clubs are for all K – 6th graders
(some exceptions apply; many church-led and home-based clubs accept Pre-K and 7th graders)
What Should I Bring?
- Labeled water bottle
- Appropriate shoes for outdoor activities
- Jacket for cool mornings
- All-day camp (Mehoopany and Noxen): Bagged lunch
Notes for Parents
Good News Day Camps & 5-Day Clubs are dedicated to providing well-rounded programs to meet the spiritual, mental, and physical needs of your children.
- Competent adult and junior counselors will supervise the children at all times.
- Please make sure all your child’s belongings are marked with his/her name. Any article left at camp and unclaimed within 30 days will be donated or disposed of.
- Please submit registrations one week before camp begins. Pre-registration is recommended, however we accept registrations on-site at our clubs and camps.
- Call or text our office, (570) 836-2716, for additional information.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship of Wyoming and Sullivan Counties, Inc. is affiliated with Child Evangelism Fellowship of Eastern PA, Inc. which is an interdenominational, Christian children’s organization. Any child, regardless of church affiliation, denomination, race, color, or national origin is welcome!